Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Personal Injury Defenders’ prior written consent.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of personalinjurydefenders.com without revealing any personal information. However, personalinjurydefenders.com certain personal information if you wish to acquire our legal services or to inquire about our services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information. Personalinjurydefenders.com will only use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding the latest developments and updates regarding our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Personalinjurydefenders.com may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of personalinjurydefenders.com to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Personalinjurydefenders.com may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of personalinjurydefenders.com;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to personalinjurydefenders.com. If you have provided personal information to personalinjurydefenders.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify bravestclothing.com at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your personalinjurydefenders.com information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, personalinjurydefenders.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, personalinjurydefenders.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by Philippine laws.
- Personalinjurydefenders.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of personalinjurydefenders.com website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions